Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday 17 April 2013

It seems to me that we are privileged to live in this day and time when mankind has made such strides in all areas of human endeavor - arts, science and technology. True, we seem a little low on the human side and there seems to be a declining trend and this is exactly where if one wants to make a difference to the world , each one of us can do it in our own humble way without waiting for a major revolution; by being in it and yet be out of it -by just standing up for what is right, by not yielding to pressure in our simple dealings in day to day life. By spreading smiles , compassion and care around. 
Or like Emily Dickenson puts is: 
If I can stop one heart from breaking, 
I shall not live in vain; 
If I can ease one life the aching, 
Or cool one pain, 
Or help one fainting robin 
Unto his nest again, 
I shall not live in vain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment