Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday 24 March 2014

KOLAIYUDHIR KALAM



This is one of my favorite novels.
When I was young this novel came as a serial in DD1.  My parents were strict and they never allowed me to watch television. But when once they were out I had an opportunity to watch one episode of this novel, the episode in which the hero approaches the white color open court (mandabam) where the ghost was seen, and get slapped at face by the ghost. I got very interested in that serial but never had any opportunity to watch it again. 

Recently while I was searching an other book in net I came across this novel. Since, the name looked familiar to me I downloaded and read it. Jolly! It was the same novel. I'm posting it for you all. Have a nice time reading it.

1 comment:

  1. Your links in 4shared are invalid!!! Would be pleased if you can update those links

    ReplyDelete